Into the Maw
Standard Racial Traits
- Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength, +2 Charisma and -2 Wisdom (-2 RP)
- Type: Undead (16 RP)
- Size: Medium
- Base Speed: 30ft
- Languages: Nihilian
Defense Racial Traits
- Void Mind: Dustmen are immune to all mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, morale effects, patterns, and phantasms).
- Dust Form: Dustmen are immune to bleed damage, death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning. Dustmen are not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain, and are immune to damage to physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects. Dustmen are immune to any effect that requires a Fortitude save (unless the effect also works on objects or is harmless). Dustmen do not breathe, eat, or sleep, unless they want to gain some beneficial effect from one of these activities. This means that Dustmen can drink potions to benefit from their effects and can sleep in order to regain spells, but neither of these activities is required to survive or stay in good health.
- Dust Storm: Dustmen are surrounded by swirling winds, gaining a +2 racial bonus to AC against non-magical ranged attacks. They can calm or renew these winds as a swift action. Once per day, Dustmen can channel this wind into a single gust, making a bull rush or trip combat maneuver attempt against one creature within 30 feet. Doing so exhausts the user’s Dust Storm ability for 24 hours. This is a supernatural ability. (4 RP)
- Undeath: Dustmen are harmed by positive energy and healed by negative energy. Dustmen with the fast healing special quality still benefits from that quality. Dustmen have no Constitution score. Dustmen use their Charisma score in place of their Constitution score when calculating hit points, Fortitude saves, and any special ability that relies on Constitution (such as when calculating a breath weapon’s DC).
Senses Racial Traits
- Darkvision: 60ft
Weakness Racial Traits
- Resurrection Vulnerability: A raise dead spell cast on a Dustman can destroy it (Will negates). Using the spell in this way does not require a material component. (-1 RP)
- Fire Vulnerability: Dustmen are vulnerable to fire (+50% damage) (-2 RP)
Total RP = 15